Sometimes, we’re so busy worrying about our own problems that we stop noticing amazing things that happen around us. However, if you pause to take a look around, you will see a lot of interesting things! For example, you can notice that the person in a portrait in the library is actually your relative. Or you can find a rubber duck that will remind you of someone very close to you.
2. “This beautiful girl was scared during takeoff and she asked if she could hold this stranger’s hand. Man: ‘Of course! It’s going to be OK!’ And he kept her calm and distracted her by asking about her family. People are good!”
7. “For the past year, I’ve been sitting under a painting of a man in my university library. I’ve also been researching my family-tree online, where I found a painting of my great-grandfather (x8) — Joseph Trapp. The next day in the library, I realized I had been sitting underneath him this whole time.”
9. “This is Dick Paul. We just moved into a new neighborhood and when I went to mow the front lawn, he was already at it. He said he does it once for all the new neighbors as a welcoming gift. Thanks, Dick Paul!”
10. “My dad always found rubber ducks while on walks and hid them around for his version of good luck. He passed away 4 years ago, and we thought we had found them all. Tonight, I opened the back seat cupholder of my car for apparently the first time in a while. Dad, you’re a genius.”
13. “Both my parents passed away and I wanted a way to include them at my commencement ceremony for my Bachelor’s Degree tomorrow. I uploaded the cards they had each written and used my Cricut machine to put their writing on my graduation cap.”
You have probably witnessed some really moving stories! Tell us about them in the comment section below!
Source : Brightside.me