As an honest perception, it would be true if I said drunk people are equal to the Kardashians in the entertainment category. It is the holy golden, platinum level of all kinds of entertainment. I don’t know how alcohol does it but it just brings out the hilarious and most vulnerable side of people. I bet you’ve seen and heard a lot of drunk stories too, everyone has them. It’s such a privilege and a curse at the same time to have friends who go all out with their alcohol intake and do random things that are worth a million dollars who might also drag you into the trouble. But having said that, the memories live forever and you cherish them lifelong.
Also, this one is very normal actually, when you’re drunk you become a huge blob that stops functioning and have weird walks as if the road shrank or something. That’s when all the stupidity starts one by one, here are some of them recorded on camera.
1. Maybe her drunk self-knew she needed that extra push to make things work.
Do you ever get so drunk you just print out motivational words and hang them up on the wall. Apparently I did pic.twitter.com/FIpYZFwH2t
— eric turtle (@dubstep4dads) 17 ottobre 2015
2. Those workers even posed for her, how sweet of them.
Passed out fully clothed last night for the first time but somehow also managed to upload a full photoset from my local kebab place which I don’t remember either doing or taking in the first place pic.twitter.com/KQ93zUAoGN
— cardio b 🚨 (@moya_lm) 17 febbraio 2018
3. Drunk Steve is currently between an argument with sober Steve.
4. The weird part is the conversation actually makes sense.
5. Thank God, you didn’t get authorized, Jon!
apparently i tried to log in to my online banking when i was drunk pic.twitter.com/s6JGqmSU7d
— jon hendren (@fart) 19 settembre 2016
6. When you’re drunk but still hot enough to model for a random shoot.
So we were just being drunk and disorderly, minding our bald headed business and a lovely photographer was like ‘oooo can I take some pics of you’ and I kinda love them. pic.twitter.com/0blydHcAnO
— A functioning hot mess. (@_Azryah) 7 maggio 2018
7. I do this even when I’m sober, okay I have a problem!
When you’re drunk but need to set an alarm in the morning 😂😂😂😂🍻🍻🍻🍻 pic.twitter.com/yTBbYzu5N3
— Mark Robinson (@robboma24) 19 marzo 2016
8. Doreen be tripping with the girls in wild Mexico eating Tacos and shots too!
My grandma is in Mexico taking shots with random girls on the beach and posting pics of it with captions like they’re bff’s.. pic.twitter.com/SA47BMUsX3
— payt (@paytongrett) 9 marzo 2017
9. Is that like a dream job you have or you just hate those girls?
10. The world is proud of you in so many ways, sarcasm included.
girl who hurt you before class started pic.twitter.com/weg9UVxxbw
— mike (@migerlodo) 13 febbraio 2018
11. Jeff clearly did something very nasty.
12. Well, it’s true that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
Last night my friend got drunk and hit the splits to Rake it Up… today she ended up at the ER on crutches pic.twitter.com/e99550HwXf
— baeton (@lovelypay) 5 novembre 2017
13. Drunk men = Dumb and cute men, end of story!
there are two drunk men outside my window and all they’re saying is “NO, you’re MY best friend in the whole world” back and forth
— betsy (@betsycoitus) 21 settembre 2017
14. This could be the best drunk story ever known to mankind.
Got drunk cut all my hair off and sent it to charity pic.twitter.com/5YziAkLzP1
— Cows are the silent jury in the trial of mankind (@Facesovpain) 7 aprile 2018
15. To the contrary, drunk girls will still be girls.
There’s three hungover girls on the table next to me, dissecting last night. From what I can gather, they have a communal PAYG phone whose number they give to creeps, and then laugh at all the thirsty messages later. I wish I had the authority to award them the Nobel prize.
— kerry (@RoxanneLaWin) 8 febbraio 2018
16. If your man doesn’t do this, I’m wondering why are you still dating him?
My man just FaceTimed me drunk as hell eating a slice of pizza while walking down the street and he goes YOU WANNA KNOW HOW PERFECT YOU ARE? LOOK AT THIS PIZZA… FOR YOU, I’LL DROP THIS PIZZA. IT’S GONE! and just threw the damn pizza into the street
— Kelly (@kellyblaus) 27 novembre 2017
17. Haha, this actually made me laugh. Drunk but they’re totally making sense.
got so drunk last night we started labeling things in our airbnb and woke up to this pic.twitter.com/KyK664vdfN
— NUDAH (@nudah) 21 ottobre 2017
18. You deserve some kind of award man!
Couldn’t get a taxi home last neet so I went in kebab shop and ordered a delivery to my address and got in with delivery driver, im a genius
— Jake Woodcock (@jake__woodcock) 5 novembre 2017
19. Literally sitting right next to him, oh poor Austin!
if anyone wants to know how drunk my boyfriend was last night pic.twitter.com/XHLagOLMC1
— tricia n (@makeesomenoyes) 21 aprile 2018
20. You may be drunk but always know what fits where.