• What information we collect and why we collect it.
• How we use that information.
• The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, then read about these key terms first. Your privacy matters to Google so whether you are new to Google or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions contact us.
Information we collect and use of information.
Contact Information – We may use your contact information such as email address, without further notice, to send you information about our Services, respond to your requests, or facilitate your use of the Services.
Log Data – Like many other websites and mobile applications, we receive log data when you interact with our Services for delivering our Services and track, customize and improve them. Log data may include information such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, kind and version of operating system, date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, link click behavior etc.
For more information on how Google uses this data, go to www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Third-Party Services – We are not responsible for practices employed by any websites or mobile applications linked to or from our Services. The policies and procedures we described here do not apply to the Third Party Sites. We suggest contacting those sites directly for information on their privacy policies.
Legal and Other Requirements
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of BrightChill.com if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
• meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
• enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
• detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
• protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of BrightChill.com, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.